GOLDEN MONKEY ADVENTURE
So, you are done visiting the home of the gentle giants and you are wondering what next. Well, the good news is, Uganda’s adventure well never runs dry! So don’t miss out on this 4 days challenge to Uganda’s smallest national park for an adventure you will never forget.
4 DAYS | 3 NIGHTS
Day 1: Arrival in Entebbe Airport
Picked from the airport by an AGE representative and transfer to luxury accommodation.
Meal Plan: Half-Board.
Day 2: Golden monkey trekking, Shozi caves and boat cruise on Lake Chahafi
Our day will begin with briefing right before the golden monkey tracking experience. After lunch, we set out to fascinating Shozi caves that were built by King Luganzi who was believed to be a king with supernatural powers. During his rule, King Luganzi used these caves as an escape route to Rwanda during a war. This day winds in the most relaxing evening on Lake Chahafi.
Day 3: Hike Mount Sabinyo
Wake up ready to take on the Sabinyo challenge that will give you an opportunity to stand in three countries (Uganda, Rwanda, and D.R.C) at the same time without needing a visa for all them. The view at the peak will blow your mind!
Meal Plan: Full-Board
Day 4: Transfer to Kampala
We check out of the lodge after breakfast and transfer back to Kampala.
Meal Plan: Half-Board
- Transfer to/from Entebbe International Airport
- Ground transport on a private 4WD luxury safari vehicle
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as included in the itinerary (twin/double room)
- Activities and meals as included in the itinerary
- Bottled mineral water in the safari vehicle
- Entrance fees and ranger fees for national parks
- Gorilla permit (USD $600 per permit)
- Activities included in the itinerary
- Permit for chimp tracking in Kibale Forest
- Detailed map of Uganda (1 map per person)
- A pair of Binoculars
- International flight
- Visa (USD $50, available upon arrival)
- Meals and drinks outside the itinerary
- Items and services of a personal nature
Terms and conditions
* The mentioned rates are in US dollars and subject to change.
* The high season period includes January, February, June, July, August, September and December.
* The low season period includes March, April, May, October and November.
* Availability of accommodation, permits and activities is not guaranteed until confirmation by your contact person at Age Safaris. Permits are sold on ‘first come first serve’ basis.
* Gorilla permits can only be secured after receiving the requested deposit.
* The chimp tracking in Kibale Forest may take place either in the morning or afternoon, depending on the availability of the permits for chimp tracking.